Thursday, October 24, 2019

To Every Season Facebook Live

I finally have a video for you!  It's been two weeks since I did a Facebook Live. I had planned to go live last week but ended up with a bad cold so I decided to postpone it until today!  Good news also in the video is lots of details about the new Paper Trimmer!  It's awesome you'll want to make sure it's on your wishlist! Currently only Demonstrators can get the trimmer but if you join my team you can add the trimmer to your starter kit!  Yay!!!  Also in the video I shared this adorable card using the To Every Season Bundle.  I love how cute this bundle is and it spans multiple holidays making it a year round set.  We all love sets that can be used for different occasions.  For all the details on this card make sure you check out the video below.

  


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: