Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Delivering Positive Thoughts

Isn't this little delivery man just the cutest!!!  I love it!!!  The You Always Deliver Set is so fun!!!! This card is really fun and quick to put together and if you like coloring with our blends he's perfect for coloring!  I stamped him on the largest square from the Stitched Shapes Dies. Then I colored him using LOTS of Stampin' Blends.  I'll list the colors below.  After he was colored I layered the square up on the largest scalloped square from the Layering Squares Dies.  I finished the card with some Neutrals DSP and some Denim Ribbon.  The card base is Balmy Blue with Night of Navy layers.
Blends used for this guy are light and dark of:
Balmy Blue
Night of Navy
Smoky Slate
Soft Suede
Purple Posy
Granny Apple Green
Mango Melody
Lovely Lipstick

Shop my Online Store here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: