Monday, October 14, 2019

Fall Festival Class

Hello!  It's been a week since I've blogged.  You know sometimes things need to be prioritized and last week was one of those weeks.  I thought I was caught up on so much then I realized I actually wasn't! AHHHH! Last week was a week of scrambling and getting things done!  Plus the kids were off school last week which really threw off my tasks and schedule.  LOL!  Not to worry, I'm back this week with lots of fun projects!  On Saturday I had the pleasure of hosting my Fall Festival Class.  There were games like 'knock down the reinker bottles' and 'toss the Mini-curvy Keepsake box' and more!!!!  Lots of people won amazing prizes it was so much fun!  In between the games and prizes there was stamping.  These are the 4 cards that my guests made.  All fall themed, all amazing!  I love this Mint Macaron and Blushing Bride one.  I think it's my favorite!
I have yet to make a card I don't like with the Gather Together Bundle.  This is my favorite, favorite bundle in a long time!!!  These colors are so gorgeous together!  LOVE!!!
What's fall without some apples?!  I love this sweet apple punch and the coordinated set!  SWOON!!!!  I can't get enough of this bundle!  
Finally we did some watercoloring with some Watercolor pencils and Blender Pens.  Always a winning combo!!!  I have lots more coming up!  Don't miss it!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: