Thursday, October 17, 2019

Shades Of Purple Butterfly

I've been working on cleaning up lots of scraps and old card kits that have been sitting on my desk.  I made this card using one of the card kits from a previous class.  I love how beautiful it is with all the shades of purple we carry.  I love how beautifully Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather and Purple Posy all coordinate with each other.  I used the Butterfly Duet Punch to punch 3 small butterflies and layered them up onto a stitched oval (Stitched Shapes Dies) and a scalloped oval (Layering Oval Dies).  I also cut out a label with the Stitched Nested Labels Dies.
The greeting is from the Butterfly Gala set.  I also used the small butterfly from that set to stamp the background in Gorgeous Grape.  To finish the card I used some Tricolor Ribbon and Glitter Enamel Dots.  I love the finished card!

Shop my Online Store here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: