Thursday, October 3, 2019

Puff Paint Penguins

Yesterday I shared a cute card featuring the Playful Penguins set, today I have another cute card!  There's lots of texture and dimension on this card plus it's super cute!  The penguins are stamped and fussy cut in Rococo Rose and Basic Gray.  I cut some snowy hill and inked the edges with Pool Party ink.  The hearts are from the Ride With Me Set.  I added a greeting from the Playful Penguins set to the bottom.
For all the texture on the penguins themselves I used the new Snowfall Accent Puff Paint.  It's such a fun product that adds lots of dimension.  I love that it gives the penguins a fluffy texture.  The puff paint also picks up some of the color under the penguins which makes them stand out more.  The puff paint is easy to use, after shaking the bottle well, apply some of the puff paint where you want it and simply heat with your heat tool until it's puffed.  It's so much fun to watch!  

Shop my Online Store here.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


No comments: