Friday, October 4, 2019

Gather Together With Mercury Glass Facebook Live

If you didn't have a chance to join me yesterday in my Facebook Live set an alarm and join me next week.  I go live every Thursday morning at 10am (MST).  You can find me on Facebook at 'Ruth's Stamping Corner'.  I have a beautiful and fun fall card for you today.  There's lots going on with this card.  Watercoloring, heat embossing, die cutting and embossing.  It all goes together to make a gorgeous card. The Gather Together Bundle is a hit and I cannot stop using it!!!  I started by watercoloring a piece of Watercolor Paper using Coastal Cabana, Rococo Rose and Grapefruit Grove ink.  Make sure you spritz your paper with a Spritzer first to make sure those colors are going to move.  Because your adding lots of water to this paper you need to use watercolor paper, other papers won't be able to handle the water on it.  The pumpkin is heat embossed with Silver Embossing Powder then watercolored with an Aqua Painter.

Those leaves are stunning!  The dies in the bundle not only cut but add all that amazing detail.  Once your watercolor piece is dry adhere the Mercury Glass over it.  It's so beautiful with all that color behind it!  Finish your card with some Rose Metallic Thread and some Wink of Stella on the Pumpkin. For all the details on this card check out my video below.
Shop my Online Store here.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


No comments: