Monday, September 10, 2018

Dashing Deer Embossed

The Dashing Deer Bundle in the new Holiday Catalog is one of my favorites!  I love the simple deer images and the lovely greetings in this set.  This card is a great one to mass produce for holiday cards this year and the silver embossing is stunning!!!   The deer's are stamped and embossed in silver embossing powder.  Any metallic powder would be beautiful.  I matched the strip of Glimmer paper at the bottom with the embossing powder, just to add a little extra sparkle!
The greeting is stamped in Old Olive to match the card.  I added some Silver Metallic Thread behind it.  Finally the stitched scallop border is from the Sweetly Stitched Framelits in the Holiday Catalog.  It's a subtle addition but adds a lot to this card!  You can get the Dashing Deer Bundle in my online store. Shop Now!

Thanks for looking see you soon!!!

No comments: