Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Sliding Santa

I love cards that are interactive.  They're my favorite card to make and give because they're soooo much fun.  Interactive cards don't have to be complicated to make.  Slider cards are some of the easiest interactive cards to create.  On this card when you pull the window sheet behind Santa, Mrs. Claus comes sliding his way!  So Cute!!!!  I colored the images with Stampin' Blends, I love how bright and vibrant it all is!

To create the slider I punched two of the Classic Label punch in my white layer. Make sure your two punches over lap to create one long channel.  I slid a strip of a window sheet behind the punched out channel (this piece is about 3/4" wide, but you could go wider if you wanted, it just has to be long enough to stick out the right side of the card so you know to pull it).   Add a dimensional onto the window sheet on the far left side of the punched area.  Make sure the dimensional fits INSIDE the channel.  Add Mrs. Claus to the other side of the dimensional. The image should slide back and forth along the channel now.  To keep everything straight I added some dimensional strips on the back on either side of the sliding piece.  Then just add it to a card base and add the rest of your elements on the card.  So cute!!!  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: