Thursday, September 27, 2018

Friendly Conversations and Gold Heat Embossing

I have a really fun and beautiful card today. I shared this card on my weekly Facebook Live this week.  It's a great way to use up those scraps of DSP.  My background is made with just 1" strips of DSP. I know we all have those scraps lying around!  I gold heat embossed my sentiment from the Friendly Conversations stamp set on some vellum.  I'm in the process of creating a YouTube channel and converting all my past Facebook Lives to YouTube videos.  This is a timely process on top of all my other daily work so please be patient as I transfer them all over.  In the meantime please hit subscribe on my channel and share with your friends so you can be notified when I do add another video.  You can find my channel on YouTube by searching 'Ruth's Stamping Corner' or click on the video below.


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: