Monday, September 24, 2018

Shimmer Paint Meets Tin Tile

I do a weekly Facebook Live for my team in our private group, we talk about what's going on in our business, I like to do some training and sometimes I share a fun technique with them.  It's always a great time to join my team!  If you've been thinking about it why not join?  We have the most fun!  In our Facebook Live a couple weeks ago I shared how to get this amazing and stunning look with the shimmer paint, and it couldn't be easier to do!  First though I stamped and colored the images from the Country Home set.  I used Stampin' Blends to color them then I fussy cut the image.  YES I FUSSY CUT THEM! I love the final look but fussy cutting it took some time.
For the background I used a sponge and added some Vegas Gold Shimmer Paint directly to the Tin Tile Embossing folder.  I was intentional about not covering the entire folder, I wanted a more splotchy, aged look to it. Then I added my Blackberry Bliss cardstock and ran it through my Big Shot.  The results are beautiful!!! There's so much shimmer to it and I love that the Shimmer Paint is nestled into the embossed areas.  Such a pretty look!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: