Monday, September 17, 2018

Best Of the Holiday Catalog Class

Over the weekend I held a class that featured some of my favorite items from the Holiday Catalog.  First up is the Making Christmas Bright Bundle.  I love this stamp set and punch so much, plus not only does the punch coordinate with one set in the catalog it also coordinates with the Making Everyday Bright Set in the Catalog.
 We used all three products on this card. This card is a fun tri-fold card.  I love fun fold cards!
The second card we made featured the Trick of Tweet stamp set.  This set is the CUTEST Halloween set ever!!  I love all the sweet images in this set!  We used a few blends to color this cute cat.  Also used on this card is the new Black Foil and Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon
The Winter Woods bundle wasn't initially on my wishlist but after seeing a few things done with it I had to have it!  And it's quickly become of my favorites!  For this card we stamped the tree in Balmy Blue and continued to stamp it over the card without reinking it.  I love the lighter shades! We also paired the set with the new sprig punch.
Finally our last card is another set that wasn't on my initial wishlist but after seeing so many amazing things done with it I had to have it!  It's the Country Home stamp set. We stamped the canister on the new Galvanized Metallic Paper and yes fussy cut it!  The floral arrangement was stamped on Crumb Cake and colored using our Watercolor Pencils.  We didn't do any blending, we just used the pencils as colored pencils.  On darker cardstocks the colored pencils work great to color images.  We also used the new Tin Tile Folder to add lots of fun texture to the background.
 This card is a Z Fold card, which are sooooo popular right now and they're sooooo easy.

I left the greeting off the front because I didn't want to take anything away from the front.  So we added the greeting inside.  Super cute!!  I hope you join me at my next class.  My Christmas Stamp a Stack.  For all the details check out this post.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: