Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Halloween 10 Week Countdown Week 2

Over the next 10 weeks I'll share a new and fun Halloween idea all the way up to October 31!  If you don't craft for Halloween, don't worry!  You can adapt all of these ideas to any holiday or occasion.  Today's fun treat is a simple and fun box you can make for any occasion, I just happened to make mine for Halloween!  
This box is super easy to put together and I shared yesterday in my Facebook Live video below.  Here are the measurements for the box. I encourage you to check out the video for assembly of the box.  You'll need a 9 3/4" x 8 1/2" of cardstock.  On the 9 3/4" side score at 1 1/4", 4 1/4", 5 1/2" and 8 1/2".  On the 8 1/2" side score at 1 1/4" and 7 1/4".


I used the new Takeout Treats stamp set in the Holiday Catalog.  Super cute for a fun greeting.  The doily is our new colored doilies, I simply used the back where it's white!  Inside the box holds 2 Little Debbie snack cakes, I chose these because they kind of look like spider webs LOL.  Either way they didn't last long, the kids devoured the box of them.  But this would make a really sweet treat for anyone in your life!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: