Thursday, September 13, 2018

Suite Surprise Class

 I am way behind in posting this class but I loved the cards from it!  In August I held a class called A Suite Surprise. I used 4 different suites and lots of products from each suite.  The first one is the Twinkle Twinkle Suite.  I love that this card is for so much more than just baby cards.  We used the stamp set, punch, DSP and sequins from the suite for this card.
The next card is from the Share What You Love Suite.  This suite has sooo many amazing products.  I think the star of this suite is the DSP.  Every single sheet is incredible.  I wanted to really highlight the DSP so I made it a prominent part of the card.  This is a tri-fold card as well, which makes it extra special!
Besides the DSP from the suite we also used the stamp set, Share What You Love Pearls, Rich Razzleberry Ribbon and the Pearlized Doilies.
The next suite might be my favorite!  I love everything in the Tropical Escape Suite!  This card may look familiar, if so it's inspired from one of the samples straight from the catalog!  We used the stamp set, framelits, DSP and Granny Apple Green Textured Weave Ribbon from this suite.  
The final suite used in the class was the Broadway Bound Suite.  I've used this suite a ton!!!  I love the color and the gold metallic accents!  From the suite we used the stamp set, framelits, metallic pearls, and DSP.  So fun!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: