Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Halloween 10 Week Countdown Week 5

 Over the next 10 weeks I'll share a new and fun Halloween idea all the way up to October 31!  If you don't craft for Halloween, don't worry!  You can adapt all of these ideas to any holiday or occasion.  Today I have a fun non-candy treat.  These cute pouches couldn't be easier to make and what a cute gift for a teacher! The pouches are a 2"x11" piece of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock, scored at 4".  After adding some DSP I folded along the score line and added a couple staples to hold it closed. I used two pieces of DSP, the top one is cut to 1 3/4"x3" and bottom pieces is 1 3/4"x3 3/4". I finished it off by adding some ribbon to hide the staples.  Add your pencils and you're done!  It's that easy!!!!  
I embellished mine little more using some images from the Cauldron Bubble Bundle.  For this one I added a cute little witch.  I used my Stampin' Blends to color her and added some Vegas Gold Glimmer Paint to the stars and moon on her apron.  Just a little sparkle to go a long way!
For the second one I used the cat and perched him on the broomstick.  So cute and whimsical!  The ribbon I used is the Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon.  I love this ribbon!!!  It adds the perfect finishing touches to any Halloween project!  I can't believe we're already halfway through the countdown!  Join me next week for week 6!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: