Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Halloweeen 10 Week Countdown Week 4

Over the next 10 weeks I'll share a new and fun Halloween idea all the way up to October 31!  If you don't craft for Halloween, don't worry!  You can adapt all of these ideas to any holiday or occasion.  Today I have another fun non-candy treat.  Today's project uses the Cauldron Bubble Bundle.  Such a cute Bundle!! I colored everything with our Stampin' Blends and cut it all out with the coordinating framelits.  I love that cute witch and her giant cauldron!    
To color the pizza box I filled a Spritzer with rubbing alcohol and then added some Highland Heather reinker and some Vegas Gold Shimmer paint.  I mixed it really really well and then sprayed the entire box.  The alcohol evaporates quickly so it dries fast.  The shimmer from the shimmer paint add sooooo much sparkle!!  

I filled the pizza box with some cute Halloween socks that I picked up at the Dollar Spot at Target. So cute!!!  You could also fill the box with candy or even a gift card.  I'll be back next week with week 5 of my 10 week countdown to Halloween!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: