Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Winner and Notecards


First of all I want to announce the 2 winners of my Sheer Perfection Blog Candy.  Everytime someone commented, I read the comment then put your name on a ticket in this jar.  Yesterday I had Megan draw 2 tickets.  The winners are...........Alyce and Karin!!!!  Please email me stamperrdn@q.com your mailing address and I'll get your prizes out to you!  Congratulations and thanks to everyone who played along! I had a great time reading all your comments! 
Over the weekend I was invited to attend my dowline Michelle's downline meeting.  I was so excited to go!  She had a wonderful make and take!  We got to make a set of 5 notecards!  They're so pretty!!  I can't wait to use them!
She used the Painted Blooms DSP and the Epic Alphabet set.  We all left with our own set of monogram notecards!  I didn't get the Painted Blooms DSP, I tend to have a hard time using floal DSP patterns but these are so pretty I may have to get a package!!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: