Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Good Wishes and Envelopes


I really love this card.  I mailed it to a very special friend ;) So I know it was appreciated.  There's nothing super fancy on this card.  It's really pretty simple, but it's all the simple elements together that make it a WOW card.  First the Silver Foil Cardstock.  This shine on the card really changes the look of the card dramatically!  The simple embossed hearts only half the card gives just the right amount of dimension.  Finally the stamped elements add the pop of color that balances the card. 
I ended up using my Envelope Punch Board to make a coordinating envelope for the card.  I made it in Blackberry Bliss to coordinate with the ink color of the greeting.
To add just a little sparkle to the envelopes I brushed them with the Wink of Stella Glitter brush Pen.  Finally for just a little extra added dimension, shine and detail I covered the hearts on the envelopes with some Crystal Effects.  That finished the card.  All the stamps on this card are from the Lovely Amazing You set, which I just LOVE!!! 
Don't forget you get FREE SHIPPING all week!  Shop now!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Karin W said...

Ruth,

you inspired me with this card so much - I just added the heart folder to my free shipping order! Can't wait to use it. And... I looove this vellum paper!!
Karin