Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Lovely Beaver


This was the first punch art creation that I made (I think) at scrapbook weekend.   He's so stinkin' cute!!!  I smile every time I look at him, look at his face, who wouldn't love that??!  Just adorable, that's all, just adorable!!!  I think I've always wanted to make a beaver with punch art, that should be everyone's dream ;)
Here's how he came together: Head-1 3/4" Circle, Body-Oval Framelit (smallest), Tail-XL Oval, Feet-Small Oval (retired), Cheeks-3/4" Circle, Ears-1" Circle, Eyes-Small Oval and 1/2" Circle, Nose-3/8" Circle, Arms-Word Window.  He's too cute, I just can't stand it!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: