Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

1800 Posts!


Today is my 1800th Post!!!  1800 posts--WHOA! That's alot!  Before we get to the othere 2 cards from my class.  I wanted to share that because of my 1800th post here AND 150 likes on Facebook I'll be giving away 2 stamp sets to one lucky winner.  These are 2 of the Sale A Bration sets, I have extras!  One person will win the For Being You set and Nature's Perfection set.  You need to enter at my Facebook page here.  There's a post on the page that will tell you how to enter.  While you're there make sure to like my page!
Now to the cards.  I shared the first two cards from my Gather Your Girlfriends Class yesterday.  Here's the other two. I love this first card.  All the greetings from this set are super cute and sassy!  I just love them all!!  The girl is colored simply with our Stampin' Write Markers.  Super quick and easy!
The next card is one I've wanted to do for a long time!  The coffee cups are made with the Curvy Keepsake Box.  Isn't that the cutest thing ever!  I wish I could take credit for this idea, but I've seen these cups all over Pintrest.  I'm not sure who the original creator was.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: