Tuesday, April 28, 2015

1800 Posts!


Today is my 1800th Post!!!  1800 posts--WHOA! That's alot!  Before we get to the othere 2 cards from my class.  I wanted to share that because of my 1800th post here AND 150 likes on Facebook I'll be giving away 2 stamp sets to one lucky winner.  These are 2 of the Sale A Bration sets, I have extras!  One person will win the For Being You set and Nature's Perfection set.  You need to enter at my Facebook page here.  There's a post on the page that will tell you how to enter.  While you're there make sure to like my page!
Now to the cards.  I shared the first two cards from my Gather Your Girlfriends Class yesterday.  Here's the other two. I love this first card.  All the greetings from this set are super cute and sassy!  I just love them all!!  The girl is colored simply with our Stampin' Write Markers.  Super quick and easy!
The next card is one I've wanted to do for a long time!  The coffee cups are made with the Curvy Keepsake Box.  Isn't that the cutest thing ever!  I wish I could take credit for this idea, but I've seen these cups all over Pintrest.  I'm not sure who the original creator was.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: