Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Nurse Owl


This was another project Michelle requested.  I had made these super cute tissue holders way back in 2013, you can see it here.  These are the perfect gift for anybody suffering allergies, or is just plain sick :(  They're super duper cute!!!!  Again the owl is super simple!  I did opt for googlie eyes again on this one :)  Along with the convience of the eyes, I think it gives the owls a little more character, plus they're cute!!!
I did the sides a little different on this on then I did on my 2013 version.  I think I like the angled side a little better.  It really happened as a mistake, so I'm glad it worked out!  Here's the measurements for this owl holder.  Start with an 11x4 inch piece of cardstock.  On the 4 inch side score at 1 and 3.  On the 11 inch side score at 2, 3, 7 and 8.  Holding the cardstock with the 2 inch score line on the bottom cut up along the 1 and 3 inch score line 5 inches, then trim off those ends.  After you assemble your box you'll be able to angle your sides. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: