Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Need Ideas


I've mentioned before that I have a lot of different notepads.  I have a class planning one (this one isn't fancy or cute, it's a legal pad that I sketch cards and ideas on).  I have notebooks that I keep lists of what I need to buy, what I want, etc.  I have a notebook specifically for scrapbook/craft weekends where I sketch projects I want to do and list all supplies so I know to pack it all.  I keep a notebook by my bed, because sometimes you have those late night ideas.  What I don't have is a small notebook that I can carry around when I'm out and about.  I drive around a lot.  The kids have to go to school and activities.  I have meetings and other errands.  So I'm out and about more than I would like.  Often while driving I have an idea, sparked by....almost anything but by the time I get home the kids have drained all energy and erased any memories of the day I've forgotten my idea(s).  So I grabbed some Project Life by Stampin' Up! cards, two pretty ones for a front and back and some journaling ones for the inside and boom, it's a custom notebook!  I used the Everyday Adventures Kit for this one. 
This is the perfect size to throw in my purse, it's about 4x3.  It sits in the bottom along with a change of clothes for Megan, because you NEVER know!  Now when I'm out and about I can jot down my ideas!  This will also work as a shopping list.  I'm always out thinking "Oh I have to remember to get _____" Then I get to the store and completely forget that super important thing I needed.  I guess this post reveals more about my horrible memory then a cute project!  Because all that inside this little notebook are journaling sheets from Project Life by Stampin' Up! I can easily add more when I need them, it's easy and quick and I don't have to think about a new notebook, just add to the existing one.  The less I have to think the better.....clearly.   :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: