Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, November 10, 2014

Peguin Friends


I had the BEST time at Scrapbook Weekend!!!!  Michelle does an amazing job!!! You can check out her blog for all upcoming dates.  I will have TONS to share about the weekend starting Wednesday.  But I will say that her theme was 'Winter Wonderland' and it was amazing!  Michelle had asked me a few weeks ago if I would make a few things for scrapbook weekend.  She generally emails me a picture of what she wants and I make it :)  She wanted these little penguins, they're the cutest aren't they!!!!  I'll list the supplies I used below. 
Here's all 25 of them ready to go :)  Here's what I used: Tree Punch-hat, Small Oval Punch-tummy and scarf, Pansy Punch-feet, 1 3/8 Circle Punch-body, Bird and Branch Punch-wings, 2 Inch Circle-head, Heart Framelits (3rd smallest)-black part of his head, Arrow Punch (small arrow)-beak.  I used the larger sequins on the top of his had to add a little sparkle.  They're just too cute!!!  Check back tomorrow for another fun item I made for Michelle for the weekend :)  Don't forget Wednesday will start my scrapbook weekend wrap up!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: