Featured Post

Stamp Camp #2

Here's the final three projects my guests got to make at stamp camp. I love the new Lemon Zest Bundle and you know my love of punches, t...

Friday, July 4, 2014

Little Horse

First of all, Happy July 4th to my USA friends!!  Have a very safe and happy 4th!!!  Back to the cards from the Scrapbook weekend. Do you have a favorite...so far???  This card was the result of 2 cards for inspiration.  This card I loved the little saying on it!  So cute!!!  I printed it prior to leaving for the weekend so I'd have it.  It says "I'd sing Happy Birthday but I'm a little horse."  Cracks me up every time, yes I do like cheesy puns :)  The second part of the card, the horse came from this blog out of Brazil, I loved her little horse and had to recreate it!!
Again, a big thanks to Kim for the use of 2 googlie eyes this time :)  The horse is so simple.  The head and nose are the XL oval punch, the body is the new 2 Inch Circle Punch (I remember that because I was so excited to use it for the first time!).  The ears are the 5 Petal Flower Punch (retired sorry!), the legs are just scraps of Chocolate Chip.  So stinkin' cute!!! 
His feet are tucked into the grass.  I made the grass with Michelle's Fringe Scissors.  Would you believe this is the first time I've ever used those scissors.  I don't own them......yet......not quite sure I'm sold on them.......yet!  Again the greeting is printed on some Whisper White Cardstock, I just trimmed down to fit onto the card.  Have a great holiday weekend!!  I'm still posting cards from the scrapbook weekend, so check back Saturday and Sunday!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: