Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Mass Produce This One


Logan had his birthday party on Monday.  It's a little early, his birthday isn't until August.  But his cousins were in town and we always get it done before school starts.  I wanted him to make his Thank You cards so this was the simple card I designed for him.  He'll mass produce a bunch of these in no time.  With the new Crumb Cake Note cards it was a breeze to pull together.  All I had to cut was the Pool Party layer and the White layer.  Easy!!!  I love this Watercolor Thank You stamp, my current favorite!!!  So it's quick and simple from me today!  (PS sorry for the shadow on the card.  I had to take pictures at night, not the ideal time!)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I like this CAS one. I love the sun behind the sentiment that gives it emphasis.