Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Just Because


Stamping with friends is always more fun than stamping alone :)  Yesterday I had the wonderful pleasure of stamping with my good friend and fellow demonstrator Carmelita.  She's off to convention in less than a week and she was working on her swaps.  She let me, and my children, come over and stamp too.  The kids, watched Frozen, and played.  We stamped!  I made 20 of these cards, aren't they pretty?!!! 
This was kind of a last minute get together :)  So I pretty much stuffed everything that was on my desk in a bag and decided to make it up when I got there.  I've really been wanting to work with our Gold Soiree DSP so I threw that in, along with coordinating cardstock colors, a couple punches, coordinating ink and some random accessories.  I took 5 stamp sets, only used one :)  I do LOVE this gold DSP though!!!  Is shiny and the gold parts are oh so pretty!!!  I love the doily on the bottom and the bow on the heart, it really ties it all together.  Thanks so much Carmelita, we had a GREAT time!!!  Let's do it again soon!!!
 
Quick note, the Clearance rack has been updated today!!  Make sure to check it out.  There are deals up to 80% off!!!!  Shop now and use this hostess code to win prizes CVQUQYNQ

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: