Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, July 7, 2014

Cinderella

When I saw this card on pintrest, I knew it was going to be made.  I love it so much.  I added a ton of glitter, this is my Crystal Effect and Dazzling Diamonds glitter mixture.  So stinking pretty!!!  I think on Whisper White Cardstock it might be my favorite!!!!  I waited until Sunday to make this card, I thought it would be too time consuming, I was wrong, it took longer for the glitter to dry before this was done.  The birds are circle punches, I think I used the 3/4 Inch punch for the body and wing and the head is the 1/2 Inch Circle punch.  The tail of the bird is the 4 petal flower from the retired Itty Bitty Punch Pack.   
The dress, though beautiful and sparkly, is just circles as well!!!  The only thing that's not a circle is the top, which is the dress from the Dress Up framelits (retired).  I'm so glad I kept mine!!  They'll get LOTS of use now!!!  The bottom part of the dress is done with the circle framlits.  Do one is white and one in Marina Mist.  I cut the Marina Mist one in half, then accordion folded the white one.  To get the little oval shapes, use a circle punch and punch a circle then feed it back into the punch and punch again and you'll get the oval shape.  It's so beautiful!!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: