Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Monday, July 14, 2014

Castle Winner

Before we get to the card, let's get to the winner of this Rich Razzleberry card!  I had 8 comments, thanks so much to all who commented, I loved reading them.  It looks like the castle card and the Cinderella card were the most popular cards.  So let's get to the winner.  The winner was chosen randomly.  I had 8 pieces of paper, numbered 1-8 on them, folded them up and had Megan pick one.  She picked #3 which was Cynthia Davis.  Congratulations, she'll receive this Rich Razzleberry castle card!!!!! 
This Rich Razzleberry Castle is done the same way as the pink one that I posted last week.  I used the same DSP Sweet Taffy, this time with the Rich Razzleberry print.  The challenging part on this one was finding a shade of purple for the towers that would coordinate well.  I tried every shade of lighter purple that we carry, none of them looked good, so I decided the towers on this card would be a darker purple, our new Blackberry Bliss!!! 
I really love these colors, I think for the castle it gives it a very striking bold look, perfect for any fairy tale!!  Once again thanks to all who commented.  I do read every comment that comes through my blog, and I do appreciate everyone of them.  Thanks!!!   
Thanks for looking see you soon!!!!

No comments: