Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What A Week

Just when I thought I was finally getting ahead of things, I realize I'm so far behind.  I think I really need to work on my organization skills :)  Yesterday I finally moved Logan's stuff back to his room, I have my living room back!  We finished hanging his pictures and posters around the room, we put the books (two bookcases full) back and did some final organizing...it's done!  Meanwhile, I'm working like a busy bee on my class this weekend, on my Christmas card stamp a stack in October (that class takes at least 3 full weeks of prep-I so far behind on that!).  So I'm doing a WHOLE lot of stamping, I just can't share it yet :)  I'm super excited for my class this weekend, the projects are great and I have BIG plans.  All will be shared next week.  Here's a sneak peek at one of my plans......more to come next week on these!  Who knew the middle of September would be sooooo crazy busy! 
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: