Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Swappin' Christmas

Tonight is our shoebox swap!  These are always the best swaps!  It's just a night of stamping and chatting.  Out theme this month is Christmas.  I know I've been overloading you with these flip cards but they're so so soooo much fun!!!  I'm working on some other stuff, so you'll see that soon  :)  But back to this card.  I used the Winter Frost DSP from the Holiday Catalog.  The star is from the Merry Mini's punch pack. You won't find it in the catalog but it's one of the Holiday carry overs from last year.
Here's the card open.  I love this color combo and the DSP. So pretty!!!  It's my birthday on Thursday so I'm holding a mystery hostess workshop. Shop online at my website and use this code 4SXYVKN2 at checkout and be entered into winning the hostess benefits! Yay!!!! You only have until Friday September 13th to place your order!!! One winner will be chosen and win the hostess benefits!!! Plus I'll make the deal even better. Orders of $50 or more will get a package of rhinestones! Orders of $75 or more will get a package of rhinestones and pearls!!! Hurry shop today, and don't forget your envelope punch board!!!  
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: