Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, September 23, 2013

Using Up Scraps


While cleaning my desk, I found some card kits leftover from some classes, I thought it would be fun this week to make up the cards again.  Since I didn't quite recall what the cards looked like I recreated them with some new stuff.  This one came out so cute!!!  I just love it!  I added a matching lined envelope with this one.  So cute!!!
I used the Bitty Butterfly Punch and the Papillon Potpourri set.  If you haven't gotten this set and punch this month hurry you still have a few days to get them both for 15% off!  I added a little sparkle with some silver paper and some rhinestones.  The rest of this week I'll keep sharing the cards I made with all the leftovers I found on my desk.  Stay tuned! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Bobbi's Paper Trail said...

How pretty is this?? Love it!