Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Makin' Time


I wasn't sure I'd have any time to stamp yesterday, but as it turned out I did!  I finished painting Logan's room as soon as I got back from dropping him off at school.  I turned on some cartoons for Megan I knew it would go much faster if she didn't help :)  I was able to finish much quicker than I thought I only took me one Curious George episode (that's how I tell time now).  I couldn't move anything back until the paint was dry so I needed something to do.  Megan and I stamped.....well I stamped she did a variety of things :)  I had been deprived of stamping for what was now 72 hours.  I needed to do something.  Here's what I came up with.  Of course I had to make an envelope to go with it.  I LOVE THE ENVELOPE PUNCH BOARD!!!!! 
The card is super cute too!!  I just love it.  I've seen variations of this card all over Pintrest and the blog land.  So I did my own.  I love the gold embossed in the background.  It adds just enough shimmer to the card, but isn't overwhelming.  I did have to use some retired ribbon on this card.  Nothing else looked quite right. 
My favorite part of the card though is the Elegant Eggplant butterflies.  They have silver shimmer paper in the center and black rhinestones on top of that.  Where did the black rhinestones come from??  We sell them of course!  I took a black permanent marker and colored a rhinestone creating a black rhinestone.  A-MA-ZING!!!  Finally it was my birthday last week so I'm holding a mystery hostess workshop. Shop online at my website and use this code 4SXYVKN2 at checkout and be entered into winning the hostess benefits! Yay!!!! You only have until Friday September 13th to place your order!!! One winner will be chosen and win the hostess benefits!!! Plus I'll make the deal even better. Orders of $50 or more will get a package of rhinestones! Orders of $75 or more will get a package of rhinestones and pearls!!! Hurry shop today, and don't forget your envelope punch board!!
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: