Wednesday, September 18, 2013

You Can Never Have Enough Butterflies


Ever have one of those days where you just need to sit down, make a card with layers, dimesion and lots of color??  I did.  Here's what came of it.  I love the card I posted a while ago with the Gorgeous Grunge?  I wanted to do a card similar to that.  Why recreate a card that's already so amazing?  I did this one a little different.  I can't decide which I like better.  I love the butterflies on this card so much!  I used one of the splatter stamps from the Gorgeous Grunge set then punched it out with the Bitty Butterfly punch.  I also added some coordinating cardstock behind each butterfly.  It helps them 'pop' off the page.

Of course no butterfly is complete without a rhinestone :)  This card is so pretty and so much fun!!!  In person it sparkles, shines and to colors are so vibrant!  The colors are all from the Brights collection.  I used:  Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pacific Point and Rich Razzleberry.  I love this card, hope you do too! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: