Featured Post

Stamp Camp #2

Here's the final three projects my guests got to make at stamp camp. I love the new Lemon Zest Bundle and you know my love of punches, t...

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

You Can Never Have Enough Butterflies


Ever have one of those days where you just need to sit down, make a card with layers, dimesion and lots of color??  I did.  Here's what came of it.  I love the card I posted a while ago with the Gorgeous Grunge?  I wanted to do a card similar to that.  Why recreate a card that's already so amazing?  I did this one a little different.  I can't decide which I like better.  I love the butterflies on this card so much!  I used one of the splatter stamps from the Gorgeous Grunge set then punched it out with the Bitty Butterfly punch.  I also added some coordinating cardstock behind each butterfly.  It helps them 'pop' off the page.

Of course no butterfly is complete without a rhinestone :)  This card is so pretty and so much fun!!!  In person it sparkles, shines and to colors are so vibrant!  The colors are all from the Brights collection.  I used:  Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pacific Point and Rich Razzleberry.  I love this card, hope you do too! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: