Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Quick and Cute


We're on day two of my big clean up.  I'm using all the leftover card kits to make quick fun cards.  Today's card is a perfect example of that!  Don't you just love Daffodil Delight and Cherry Cobbler together!  I do!!! 
I added a quick butterfly and some bling with a rhinestone to this card.  This took under 5 minutes.  I think it's important to remember that your cards don't have to be elaborate to be cute.  You can still be just a creative with a quick and simple card then with a card that takes a while.  Sometimes the simple ones take even more creativity :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: