Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Final Scraps

Here's the final card made with my class scraps.  This has been a fun week.  I didn't even know that I had some of these scraps lying around. We did some reorganizing in my stamp room last week.  We gained a couple new bookcases so I did some shuffling and now my stamp room has a nice new roomy bookcase.  I'm able to be slightly more organized :)  But in the process I had found all the card scraps from the last few days.  This one is my favorite of the week though!  Don't you love it!!!
I love this little medallion.  It's so easy to make too!  I used a piece of DSP that's 12x1 score at every 1/4 inch.  Glue the ends together.  After the ends are glued gently squish it down, I used my glued gun to hold it all in place.  So cute! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Bobbi's Paper Trail said...

ahhh the glue gun must be the trick. I tried to make these rosettes for my stamp camp next month, to make a cute Haloween treat box. I ended up ripping it, and it kept jumping up at me. I gave up and made a cute little layered pumpkin instead. LOL I'll have to try the glue gun technique. This card is great! Love the colors and I have a HUGE box filed with scraps. I keep most of them there to use when I need pieces for punched out items, for workshops. But, I think a couple of "scrap cards" is a great idea! Maybe I'll try that! Hugs!