Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Lovely Ladybugs!

I'm pretty sure I have the best upline a demonstrator could have.  I signed up under Amber 10 years ago and she's never failed to amaze me with her creativity and generosity.  Twice a year she hosts a 'Lovely Ladybug Day' for members of her downline that have met certain requirements based on sales, recruiting and promoting.  On Saturday I was so pleased to be able to attend her Ladybug Day!!!  We started with an amazing lunch!!!  Everything was delicious!!!  There was freshly squeezed lemonade, strawberry orange salad with candied pecans, lemon chicken salad sandwiches, deviled eggs and then the desserts!
 
There were lemon bars made by her husband, and berries and cream!  Yes everything was as good as it looks!  The table was decorated with a sunflowers from her garden.  There was detail to everything!  Our cups (mason jars what a cute idea!) had washi tape to decorate it.  Our placemats were actually 12x12 cardstock, we tried so hard not to spill anything! 
There was a stamped and framed ladybug that we got to take home.  The stamp was hand carved by Amber using the new Undefined kit!!  So cute!!!!  We had little bags that had a brand new package of washi tape in in for us to use on our make and takes then bring home.   
The silverware was even decorated.  She use the new bow die and hand carved a lemon stamp to coordinate with everything!  Lunch was great, we chatted and enjoyed ourselves, then it was time to stamp!  Make and take time!!!
The make and takes were fantastic! It's so much fun just to stamp!  We got to use new products and make some amazing projects.  First is this journal.  I'm always jotting things down.  Journals are so handy!  Amber got these journals at Michael's I believe.  We simply decorated them with some ribbon and a tag.  So simple but so cute!!! 
I love this card.  We made shaker cards.  All the butterflies and confetti shake around in the background of the card.  Isn't that adorable!!??!  We also made the envelope using the new Envelope Punch Board.  It's incredible!!!!  I can't wait to get mine!!!  It will be available to everyone on September 1.  But if you're a demonstrator you can get it NOW!  I loved it, you can make envelopes of any size!!!
Our last two make and takes were fantastic.  I love the black and coastal cabana colors paired together.  Plus we embossed in gold and it just makes such an elegant project.  We made the little pouch then bookmark.
Here's all that I brought home, it was a lot!!! Here's all my gifts from lunch.  Don't you just love it all!!  I love the yellow bow and her carved stamps are incredible!!!  The gift bag and washi tape-above and beyond!   
Here's everything along with my make and takes.  Amber did such an incredible job planning this day.  I truly felt special.  I can't wait until the next one!!!  Thanks so much Amber for such an amazing day!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: