Friday, August 30, 2013

First Time This Week

For the first time this week I'm sharing a card that I stamped from my own supplies, from my own design, and it's Friday!  However I don't think you're too upset.  There's been TONS of inspiration coming out of my blog this week thanks to my talented stamping friends!  I love this card though.  After using the black and white DSP at Amber's and at Carmelita's I fell in love with it and decided to break it out and use it!  Overall this card is pretty simple, but there's lots of layers and coloring that make it look complicated :) 
For the flower I stamped it twice and then colored it using my blender pens and Tangerine Tango ink.  I layered them on top of each other with dimensionals.  I used my circles framelits to create the circles in multiple layers.  The doily is so fun in the background and provides the perfect layering for the circles.  That's it for me!  I hope you have a great weekend! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: