Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Thursday, May 30, 2013

One Layer

These one layer cards have been all over the blog land and Pintrest.  I think they're great!  And it's a great way to just showcase our amazing ink and stamps!  For this card I used a bunch of new colors, Strawberry Slush, Soft Sky, Crisp Cantaloupe and Coastal Cabana!  They go so well together!  I have to mention that this card doesn't have any dimensionals-I know that 2 cards in one week!  I might need help!  The local demonstrators in our group know what a HUGE fan I am of dimensionals.  They know I ALWAYS have some if they run low (I tend to stock pile them-in the event of a dimensional emergency!  So it's a very rare occurrence if I don't use dimensionals on my projects :) 
 
The card base of this card is vellum.  It's make such and elegant card base.  The outside layer is slightly smaller than the inside layer.  It make is look a little shaded.  I love that!  For my card I used post it notes to mask the center of the cardstock.  Then I stamped all my flowers.  Then I removed the post its and stamped and finished my greeting.  It's that simple!  Go try it!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: