Featured Post

Thanks a Latte Shaker

When I get bored or just lazy I usually binge watch card making or baking videos on YouTube.  I watch a lot of baking videos...a lot of Cu...

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Congrats Grad

You know you're getting old when the children you used to babysit for are graduating high school, though while I type this I realize that the kids I used to spend my summers babysitting are now seniors in college!  YIKES!  I guess a high school grad isn't so bad :)  This is a pretty simple card, but when made in the school colors can be a pretty striking card.  If you read my post yesterday about my crooked words you'll understand why I kept the stamp a ma jig in the drawer for this card, and would you believe it-they came out pretty straight!  Who would have ever guessed! 
There's really not much to say about this card.  For the flowers I used the little scalloped flower from the Itty Bitty Punch pack.  Before I glued them down I crumpled them up to give them a little texture.  Of course no flower is complete without a little rhinestone in the center!  There's room for a gift card to be added inside and then it's all set to go to that graduate! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: