Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Congrats Grad

You know you're getting old when the children you used to babysit for are graduating high school, though while I type this I realize that the kids I used to spend my summers babysitting are now seniors in college!  YIKES!  I guess a high school grad isn't so bad :)  This is a pretty simple card, but when made in the school colors can be a pretty striking card.  If you read my post yesterday about my crooked words you'll understand why I kept the stamp a ma jig in the drawer for this card, and would you believe it-they came out pretty straight!  Who would have ever guessed! 
There's really not much to say about this card.  For the flowers I used the little scalloped flower from the Itty Bitty Punch pack.  Before I glued them down I crumpled them up to give them a little texture.  Of course no flower is complete without a little rhinestone in the center!  There's room for a gift card to be added inside and then it's all set to go to that graduate! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: