Monday, May 20, 2013

Good Bye Stamps!

Can you believe we're less than 2 weeks from the release of the new catalog?!??  Whooo Hoooo!!!!!  But there are some great sets that we're loosing.  My May class on Saturday was all about the stamp sets that are leaving.  I chose 4 of my favorites.  The first one was Button Buddies!  How can this one go?  I just love it!  this card is simple and sweet!  You could make a stack of these in no time!  Also leaving is the stamp set Curly Cute!  It's one of my favorite greeting sets! 
The next set is Perfect Punches.  This set is such a great set to own.  It has images for every occasion and they coordinate with some of our most popular punches.  This card could easily be a masculine card just leave off the flowers and add some linen thread and/or our natural buttons.  Easy to switch out!  I'll have the other 2 cards from the class to share with you tomorrow!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: