Thursday, May 23, 2013

For You!

I know it's been a while since I broke out my new stamps so I thought I'd share a quick and simple card that you could make in no time.  These would be great to make a stack and hand them to a teacher, co worker, friend, etc.  I started with the note cards.  I LOVE the note cards.  Half the work is already done!!!  I used some of our new DSP.  This DSP is from the Gingham Garden pack. I LOVE it!!!
I punched the label punch out of the front of the card and stuck the greeting onto the inside of the card so it peeks out but when you open it it's still there.  Fun!!!  To get the ribbon through the edge of the card, I just pulled out my hobby blade, any cutting blade would do.  Just cut a small slit and thread the ribbon through.  It's the first day of Summer Vacation, let's hope we're off to a good start!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!~

No comments: