Friday, May 24, 2013

New Hostess Set!


I got an order in earlier this week that has some of the new hostess sets from the upcoming catalog.  By the way we're only 1 week away from the release of the new catalog!!!!  Whoooo Hooo!!!  This new banner greeting hostess set was one I was pretty sure I wasn't going to love-boy was I wrong!!!!!!  I earned the set free during Sale a Bration-I'm not one to pass up a free stamp set :)  When I started using it I LOVED IT!!!  The banners are so easy to cut out, it takes seconds!  The writing is so pretty and there's pretty much a saying for any occasion!  You'll be seeing this set A LOT!!!  No joke-I made a bunch of cards and I used it tons-prepare yourself :)
The rest of the card was inspired by Kimberly's card.  Check out that fun button too, that's some of our new foam.  The button mold is sooooo cute!!!  I'm such a fan of the new foam!  I've made a whole stack of buttons and flowers.  Then when I'm ready to use them I can just color them with a marker, aqua painter or just leave them white!  It's perfect!!!!  Do make sure to make a bunch ahead of time, otherwise you might be a victim to some drying time!  Have great holiday weekend for my USA friends.  Be safe out there.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!  

No comments: