Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mosaic Birthday

I can't tell you how much I love this years In Colors!  I'm so glad that we'll have 2 years with them, though it will be hard to say good bye to them in 2015 :)  Three of the new incolors are shown on this card.  Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding and Strawberry Slush.  YUM!!!!  I kept this card clean and simple.  Crisp white on white cards are super trendy :)  The only problem with white cards is that they're often hard to photograph.  I didn't get a chance to take pictures early in the day, thanks to a little messy situation from Megan :)  So I had to wait until the afternoon when the light isn't great.  
 
This set is so fun and what's better than a fun set but having a fun punch that coordinates with that set!  I LOVE that!!!!  I'm a punch-a-holic though :)  Hate to keep it short and sweet but May is turning out to be the busiest month of the year :)  Gotta love the end of the school year!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: