Monday, September 10, 2012

Card Buffet Leftovers

I had a wonderful class on Saturday.  I sure hope my guests had a good time too.  This was my first ever Card Buffet.  I planned it with lots of leftover card kits in mind and a few new ones!  I had 10 tables set up with a different card at each table.  Normally at my classes you get to make one at each table (or more if it's a stamp a stack), however this class was designed so that my customers could choose which cards they wanted to make.  They could make all of one card, choose a couple designs or more or make one of each-which I think some still did.  Today I'll show you some of my favorite cards from Saturday. 
 
Every single card was designed to be able to finish in just a couple minutes.  They were also designed to show my customers that you don't need a whole lot of supplies to make a beautiful card.  This card for example has no accessories.  Just stamps, ink and paper! 
This one is my favorite, favorite one out of all 10!!!!  Don't forget this month you can get the new satin stitched ribbon FREE with every $40 you spend!!!  Isn't that a great deal!!!!!?!  This card showcases the Summer Starfruit and Raspberry Ripple ribbons but all 5 are beautiful!
I threw in a couple Christmas cards into my buffet.  Why not??!!  Right!!!  I love using non traditional colors on my Christmas cards too.  Just think, if your mantle is full of red and green cards isn't this Calypso Coral card going to pop right out at you?  The fact that it's cute helps too :)
Finally a fun, whimsical card.  This one is just plain fun!  Fun color, fun stamp, fun everything!!!!  I know you're counting and thinking this isn't 10 cards, these were just a few of my favorites.  I have big plans for stamping today so I'm hoping to have lots of fun stuff for you this week!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: