Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Swaps Round 2

Here's the rest of our swaps.  If you're in our group you might not have seen your card.  If not it's because I'm saving it to CASE for a class.  So just know if you didn't see me post your card it's not because I don't like it, it's because I like it so much I want to recreate it :)
Not sure who did this one, but I love the ribbon and the sweet mug!!!

Corrina did this one.  I love the ornaments, and I love how they're staggered. 

 
Pam did this one, I love the masking on this card.  So fun!!!

Angela did this card.  How fun is this one.  It's done with the bingo bits and the bow is so pretty!!!!!

Kay did this one.  I love the ornaments on it and I love that you only get to see pieces of them!

I think this one is Liz L.  Again I love this embossing folder, didn't think I'd like it so much but I do!!!!

This one is Kim M, this little owl is just too cute!!!!!
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: