Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Spooky Spiders

They're not so much spooky as so incredibly adorable!  I saw these little spiders on Pintrest, here's a link to the original creator.  They're just so much fun, don't you think?  Plus they're super easy to make.  I used 5 circles punched from my 1 3/8 inch circle punch.  Just fold them in half and glue them together.  Really fun and easy!  I'm not a spider fan, but these spiders I couldn't totally love to pieces!   
To add some extra sparkle I put some Dazzling Details on the edges of the circles.  I LOVE GLITTER!!!!!  The sparkles on the spiders are so much fun in person!!!  I love the edges on this card too, I used the new edgelits aren't they fun!!!  Yay!!!!!  Make sure to check out my two posts yesterday!  Yep two posts!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: