Friday, December 31, 2010

A Look Back...part 2

I hope you enjoyed yesterdays look back. I have a few more of my favorites to show you today, on the final day of 2010!



I had forgotten about this card but once I saw it again I fell in love with it all over again. I'm not a big fan of yellows. I don't use them alot. But this card I LOVE!! I think it was one of the first times I used Daffodil Delight and I remember when that color came out I was very uncertain about it. Well this card proves I was wrong and I'm a fan of Daffodil Delight!

This card and the next one were from the same post. I copied them out of the catalog, changing a few things but basically keeping them the same. I just love that we have the wonderful catalog as inspiration to use all the time!!




While pregnant I learned the value of keeping cards simple. They can be so beautiful without 20 layers or tons of accessories, and I found that to be so true, while pregnant and after having Megan when my stamping time became more and more limited. This card is a true example of how cards don't need to be extravagant to be beautiful!



Of course if you follow my blog you'll know about the dozens and dozens of chocolate baby announcements that I made while waiting for Megan. These were probably my favorite :)




When SU announced they would be adding fabric to their line of products I wasn't sure I'd like it (I'm not a sewer--but thankfully my Mom is). After making these little guys I was hooked on fabric and can't wait to use the new stuff in the new mini!!



I love this card. I think it's because it was so easy to make. The DSP SU carries is amazing and you can create such stunning cards with very little effort thanks to our awesome DSP!



Finally the last of my favorites. I just love this card and the vintage feel of it. So pretty!!!
Of course there's so much more that I love and would have loved to show you again but I'm looking forward to the NEW stuff I'll be showing you next year! My goal is to get back to blogging 5-6 days a week. I DO see that happening soon. Megan's schedule is becoming more predictable now and I think, just maybe I may be able to get back to stamping daily and carving out that 15-20 minutes of stamping time for me. As always I will share my stamping projects with you. Thanks for sticking with me this year. It's been extremely challenging and I'm praying for a much easier 2011-at least with fewer sick days and less medication than 2010 had :)
Have a safe, happy and wonderful New Year! I'll see you soon!!!

No comments: