Thursday, December 23, 2010

Las Minute Stocking Stuffers

I can't believe I've had a post up almost everyday this week :) Maybe it's a sign that my life is returning to somewhat normal and I'll be able to post more often. :)

I made the project today in literally minutes and it's sooooo cute I had to share it!! If you're looking for some last minute co worker gifts, stocking stuffers or something to do with those kiddos that are home here's the project for you!

Isn't it adorable!? I just wrapped a candy bar in Cherry Cobbler. Put some ribbon around it, used the Brushed Gold and Basic Black CS for a belt buckle and your done. It couldn't be easier! I just LOVE it!!! I made 6 of them in just minutes! They go so fast!!
Isn't it adorable!?
Super quick post today, I will be back tomorrow and on Christmas Day with a post so keep checking, I'm on a roll!!!
Supplies:
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Brushed Gold, Basic Black
Accessories: Sticky Strip, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: