Sunday, December 19, 2010

What Can I Say-I Love This Card

I love these colors! Oh my goodness I'm going to be making tons of cards with this color combo. Pear Pizazz, Certainly Celery, and Rich Razzleberry! I think they just look so awesome together! I love the flowers on this card too! And of course the rhinestones!! Who doesn't love a little sparkle though.

Aren't the flowers so pretty!? They're super simple to make all you have to do is know how to kiss. No, not that kind of kissing. To kiss the stamping way, you'll need a solid image stamp (the flower) and a pattern of some kind (the dots). For these flowers I inked up my flowers in Rich Razzleberry, stamped the off on scrap paper twice then stamped, in full strength the dots onto the rubber of the flower. So you're basically 'kissing' the stamped images together. Then I stamped the flower onto my paper. So simple. And you get such a stunning look! I just love this card-have I said that yet? I also used some of the new Pear Pizazz seam binding on this card-yep that is new and will be in the new mini catalog in January! Can't wait!!
What flower isn't complete without some rhinestones!?
Supplies:
Stamp Set: For All You Do
Cardstock: Pear Pizazz, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, In Color DSP Hostess Stack
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizazz, Old Olive
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Pear Pizazz Seam Binding, Crop a Dial, Word Window Punch
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!
PS Can I just say that my 'Z' key on my key board has never been used so much. Between the Razzleberry and Pizazz it sure got a work out today :)

No comments: