Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Gifts from the Party

Our demonstrator Christmas party was Monday night and despite what my post yesterday says I did get to go! YAY!!! We had such a good time and the gifts were OH MY GOODNESS AMAZING!! I can't wait to show you and I'll be making a bunch of these in the future!! So we'll get right to it. I hope I can remember who made what. I'll try, for my fellow demos out there if I'm wrong please let me know!

First up is Michelle C's gift. She made a checkers board with our fabric and checkers pieces with ribbon and buttons! How super creative is THAT!! I'm sooooo making one of these!!!! I actually almost took this home but Corrina stole it :)

This was Corrina's project. A fabulous notebook! I love the cover!! There was 3 different sections inside that she covered and decorated, here's one....
I love this one and the paper!


Amber's Mom made this one, she made it as a door prize for the person who went first. Isn't it awesome! It's a pin cushion with our buttons in the jar. That fabric will be in the next mini catalog and it's simply amazing!



This bag Amber made, isn't it amazing! She used the new die, fabric and buttons all coming out in the next mini catalog! I just love this bag, it's so pretty!!



Angela made this tray-so so so pretty in person! She used our DSP and then covered it with crystal effects. On the tray was lots of bath salts and stuff like that. I just love the tray though and the paper-LOVE IT!!



Kay made this one. A great wall decoration. You can't really tell from the picture but she put rhinestones on the tree and ribbon. It look amazing in person! Kay wasn't feeling great so she wasn't there, hope you're feeling better Kay!



Vanessa made these coasters. Each of them were different, all amazing and so pretty. I only took a picture of this pattern, I think there were 4 total. They were all great though!



Michelle made this box, so pretty, I love those colors!! She did so much sponging on here too, it's just so pretty in person. The flowers are especially beautiful!!!



Mindy made this pillow. It's so creative. She weaved the Cherry Cobbler seam binding through the burlap, isn't that just amazing and so creative. Mindy also brought the MOST amazing ornament. I hoping to make some today and show you later. They're so cool. Thanks for the inspiration Mindy!!



And finally the project I got to keep!! Karen made this bowl. I can't even describe how amazing it is. I'm so happy to have it!! Inside the bowl was this beautiful ornament!

I love it. I've seen them made but was never brave enough to try one myself, but now I don't have to-Thanks Karen!!!! :)
That's it! I think I got pictures of all them, I hope I did anyway :) I know I've said it before but I am so blessed to be in a group with the most talented, amazingly creative group of demonstrators. You all did a fantastic job!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: