Tuesday, June 29, 2010

All a Flutter

July is almost here and that means it's time for a new catalog!!!!! YEAH!!!! The new one is so great!! If you would like to get yours free, come to our stamp camp on July 10, the catalog is included in the admission of the camp. For more details on stamp camp see this post.

My boxes of catalogs came yesterday!! My UPS man, in his normal UPS style, drops the catalogs and runs. The box unfortunatly was too heavy for me lift so I figured well it will be fine on the porch until Dan gets home. Well that was a good thought, except for the storm coming. I think one of the weather guys here said it was the most substantial rain we've had since September! Great, and my catalogs are outside. Dan's working late tonight---AHHHH, what do I do??? So Logan and I ran out side and pushed the box to the more covered part of the porch, then I figured well we're this close to the door we might as well just roll them in. So that's what Logan and I did yesterday, it must have been the funniest sight to see! First pushing the catalogs to the door then rolling the box inside. But I had to save the precious cargo inside from the rain!!

I love today's card!! I don't think I've used this stamp set yet and I've had it for months! This is one of the under $10 stamp sets in the mini catalog, All a Flutter. It's perfect too!! Isn't this card beautiful!!??!



I stamped and watercolored the butterflies using So Saffron, Daffodil Delight and More Mustard. It did take a while to cut them out but totally worth it!


The DSP is the new DSP in the mini, Presto Patterns. In the catalog it looks like it's black and white DSP in the catalog, but the black part shows where the ink will resist. It's amazing paper. For this card I sponged Daffodil Delight on then More Mustard over to highlight some more of the paper. Where the resist part is on the DSP the ink won't stick and so you get this beautiful pattern coming through. It's amazing DSP and it gives you the option of customizing it to ANY color! Ok enough from me. It just amazes me everytime I use it!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: All a Flutter, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: More Mustard, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Staz On, Basic Black, So Saffron, More Mustard, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folder, Big Shot, Modern Label Punch, Small Oval Punch, Black Grosgrain ribbon, Blender Pens, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

This is beautiful! I bought that stamp when the mini came out too and still haven't used it either....think its time to pull it out!